The village centre (dark green) and the statistical district (light green) of Renesse in the municipality of Schouwen-Duiveland.
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
In 2001, the village of Renesse had 1137 inhabitants. The built-up area of the towvillagen was 0.78 km², and contained 687 residences. The statistical area "Renesse", which also can include the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 1510.
Van Renesse Family
- John III, Lord of Renesse
- Castle of Renesse, which is not here, but in Belgium
- René de Renesse, 1st Count of Warfusée
- Ad van der Meer and Onno Boonstra, Repertorium van Nederlandse gemeenten, KNAW, 2006.
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001 . (Statistics are for the continuous built-up area).
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Statline: Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2003-2005 . As of 1 January 2005.
- Renesse Official Website
- J. Kuyper, Gemeente Atlas van Nederland, 1865-1870, "Renesse". Map of the former municipality, around 1868.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Renesse.|
|This article about a location in Zeeland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|