|Origin||New York, NY|
|Genres||Alternative, pop, rock|
|Years active||2006 - Present|
Reni Lane (born Reni Jablonsky; January 10, 1988) is a singer-songwriter and alt pop/rock artist hailing from Oregon now living in New York City. Her major label debut, Ready, was released in 2010. She is currently a member of synth-pop band Fever High.
Oregon born, alternative pop artist Reni Lane (previously spelled Reni Laine) was featured as a concert and jazz pianist as well as trombonist in the Lafayette High School "Ram" band in Williamsburg, Virginia before moving to New York City when she was 18 to attend Columbia University. She began to perform weekly at The Sidewalk Cafe (where Suzanne Vega and Regina Spektor were discovered), and worked with songwriters such as David Poe and Joseph Arthur. When Reni finished her first album, American Baby, she toured Europe with her band. In 2009 she briefly toured as a member of The Like with the popular indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. MTV featured her in their 'First Ladies of Rock' ad campaign sponsored by Virgin Mobile and this brought her to the attention of songwriter/producer Sam Bisbee. Their work was handed over to super producer Linda Perry who signed her, resulting in her Custard Records/ Motown Universal debut, Ready.
- You Should Know Reni Lane - 
- Reni Lane's “A Place For Us” used as a theme for VH1's Secrets of Aspen – 
- Reni Lane appears at NYC swap 
- Reni Lane Fashion spread – click on image to turn page 
- "Seventeen.com 5th question".
- "Kewl Muzik".
- "Clips from tour on her Youtube channel".
- "Skope Mag".
- "Giant Step".
- "Reni's site".
- "Custard Records website".
- "Daily Beatz".
- "Arjan Writes".
- "hard candy music".
- Brockington, Ryan (September 24, 2009). "NY Post.com". New York Post.
- "Paper Magazine".