|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Yves Bredy|
|9.85 km2 (3.80 sq mi)|
|• Density||22/km2 (56/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+01:00 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+02:00 (CEST)|
|1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km2 (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.|
The evolution of the number of inhabitants is known through the censuses of the population carried out in the commune since 1793. As of 2006, the legal populations of the communes are published annually by the INSEE . The census is now based on an annual collection of information, successively covering all municipal territories over a period of five years. For municipalities with fewer than 10,000 inhabitants, a census survey of the entire population is conducted every five years, the official population of middle years themselves being estimated by interpolation or extrapolation. For the municipality, the first comprehensive census within the framework of the new mechanism was carried out in 2008.
Politics and Administration
The municipal council meeting on March 28, 2014 following the municipal elections of 2014 could not elect of mayor, no candidate not proposing. The municipality is then administered by Philippe Dumange, the only city councilor who has not resigned, pending new elections held on May 18 and 25, 2014, which lead to the election of Yves Brédy, mayor during the village 2008-2014.
- "Populations légales 2016". INSEE. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "Présentation du recensement de la population | Insee". www.insee.fr. Retrieved 2018-12-24.
- "Documentation sur les résultats du recensement | Insee". www.insee.fr. Retrieved 2018-12-24.
- "25 candidates for the 1 st round and nobody wants to be mayor", Courier Fourmies, no 3340, April 3, 2014, p. 18 (ISSN 0183-8415)
- a b and c " Elections under tension: Yves Brédy finds his chair of mayor: Will the village of Renneville regain all its peace after these new municipal elections? " The Thiérache , n o 2584,June 5, 2014, p. 21
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Renneville, Ardennes.|
|This Ardennes geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|