From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rent may refer to:
- Renting, an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of a good, service or property
- Economic rent, any payment in excess of the cost of production
- Rent-seeking, attempting to increase one's share of existing wealth without creating wealth
- Rentboy or rent boy, a male prostitute
- Rent (musical), a stage musical by Jonathan Larson
- Rent (MUD), a game mechanic in some MUDs
- Rent (song), a 1987 pop music hit from the Pet Shop Boys
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.