Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rent may refer to:
- Renting, an agreement where a payment is made for the temporary use of a good, service or property
- Economic rent, any payment in excess of the cost of production
- Rent-seeking, attempting to increase one's share of existing wealth without creating wealth
- Rentboy or rent boy, a male prostitute
- Rent (musical), a stage musical by Jonathan Larson
- Rent (MUD), a game mechanic in some MUDs
- Rent (song), a 1987 pop music hit from the Pet Shop Boys
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.