Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up renton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Renton may refer to:
- David Renton, (1908–2007), a British politician
- Frank Renton (born 1939), British musician, conductor and broadcaster
- Kris Renton (born 1990), Scottish football player
- Kristen Renton (born 1982), American actress
- Tim Renton, Baron Renton of Mount Harry (born 1932), British politician
- Mark Renton, protagonist of the novel Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh, and the film adaptation by Danny Boyle
- Renton Thurston, protagonist of anime Eureka Seven
- Renton, Ontario, a hamlet located in Canada in Norfolk County
- Renton, Washington, a city located in King County, Washington
- Renton, West Dunbartonshire, a village in Scotland in the West Dunbartonshire council area
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Renton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.