Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repeat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repeat may refer to:
- A rerun in broadcasting
- The unit of pattern in a wallpaper, for example every 24 inches of a roll
repeat untilloop in the Pascal programming language
- An artillery procedure word to repeat a previous fire mission, replaced with the phrase "say again" in military radio procedure
- Repeat sign in music
- Repeat Records
- Repeat, EP by This Heat 1993
- Repeat - The Best of Jethro Tull - Vol II, 1977
- "Repeat" (song), a 2011 song by David Guetta
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repeat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.