|Look up repeat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repeat may refer to:
- A rerun in broadcasting
- The unit of pattern in a wallpaper, for example every 24 inches of a roll
repeat untilloop in the Pascal programming language
- An artillery procedure word to repeat a previous fire mission, replaced with the phrase "say again" in military radio procedure
- Repeat sign in music
- Repeat Records
- Repeat, EP by This Heat 1993
- Repeat - The Best of Jethro Tull - Vol II, 1977
- "Repeat" (song), a 2011 song by David Guetta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repeat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.