Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repetition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repetition may refer to:
- Repetition (rhetorical device)
- Rote learning, or learning by repetition
- A single cycle of lifting and lowering a weight in strength training
- The English translation of the sennichite rule in shogi
- Repetition (Kierkegaard), a book by the Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard published in 1843
- Repetition (Handke novel), a 1986 novel by the Austrian writer Peter Handke
- Repetition (Robbe-Grillet novel) "La reprise", a 2001 novel by Alain Robbe-Grillet, translated into English as Repetition
Film and television
- Repetition, the working title for the 1985 slasher film Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
- Repetition (band), an English post-punk band formed in 1979
- Repetition (music), the use of repetition in musical compositions
- Repetition (Unwound album), a 1996 album by Unwound
- Repetition (Clifford Jordan album), a 1984 album by Clifford Jordan
- "Repetition" (David Bowie song), a song by David Bowie on his 1979 album Lodger
- "Repetition" (Information Society song), 1989
- "Repetition" (DD Smash song), 1981
- "Repetition", a song by Blur from their 1991 album Leisure
- "Repetition", a song by Helmet from their 1990 album Strap It On
- "Repetition", a song by Quasi from their 1998 album Featuring "Birds"
- "Repetition", a song by The Fall from their 1978 EP Bingo-Master's Break-Out!
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Repetition|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repetition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.