|Look up repetition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repetition may refer to:
- Repetition (rhetorical device)
- Rote learning, or learning by repetition
- A single cycle of lifting and lowering a weight in strength training
- The English translation of the sennichite rule in shogi
- Repetition (Kierkegaard), a book by the Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard published in 1843
- Repetition (Handke novel), a 1986 novel by the Austrian writer Peter Handke
- Repetition (Robbe-Grillet novel) "La reprise", a 2001 novel by Alain Robbe-Grillet, translated into English as Repetition
Film and television
- Repetition, the working title for the 1985 slasher film Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
- Repetition (music), the use of repetition in musical compositions
- Repetition (Unwound album), a 1996 album by Unwound
- Repetition (Clifford Jordan album), a 1984 album by Clifford Jordan
- "Repetition" (David Bowie song), a song by David Bowie on his 1979 album Lodger
- "Repetition" (Information Society song), 1989
- "Repetition" (DD Smash song), 1981
- "Repetition", a song by Blur from their 1991 album Leisure
- "Repetition", a song by Helmet from their 1990 album Strap It On
- "Repetition", a song by Quasi from their 1998 album Featuring "Birds"
- "Repetition", a song by The Fall from their 1979 album Live at the Witch Trials
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repetition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.