Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up replenishment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Replenishment may refer to:
Processes and projects
- Beach replenishment or Beach nourishment, a coastal-management process that artificially replaces sediments lost to erosion
- Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment, an inventory-management scheme trademarked by the Voluntary Interindustry Commerce Standards Association
- Lake Chad replenishment project, a proposed major water-diversion scheme to channel water from the Ubangi River to Lake Chad
- Replenishment (photography), a process used in processing photographic paper and film
- Replenishment oiler, a naval auxiliary ship that can conduct underway replenishment on the high seas
- Underway replenishment, a method of transferring fuel, munitions, and stores from one ship to another while under way
- Vertical replenishment, a method of supplying seaborne vessels by helicopter
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Replenishment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.