(Redirected from Replica (song))
|Look up replica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A replica is a copy that is relatively indistinguishable from the original.
Replica may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Replica trick
- Replica (Microbiology), Complementary copy of single stranded DNA.
- Replica (Microtechnology), Complementary copy of a structure or pattern containing inverted detail.
- Replica (Plan 9), a client-server data replication system
- Replica 1, a clone of the Apple I computer
- BAE Replica, a BAE Systems aircraft research project
- T-Rex Replica, a digital delay guitar pedal made by T-Rex Engineering
- Replica, comic book character from Guardians of the Galaxy (1969 team)
- "Replica" (The Outer Limits), TV series episode
- Replica Magazine, an online magazine and advocate of collective journalism
- Replica, a novel series by Marilyn Kaye
- Replicas (film), an American science fiction thriller film
- Replicas (album), a 1979 album by Gary Numan and Tubeway Army
- Replica (Threshold album), 2004
- Replica (Oneohtrix Point Never album), 2011
- "Replica", a song by Beck from Modern Guilt
- "Replica", a song by Fear Factory from the album Demanufacture
- "Replica", a song by Sonata Arctica from Ecliptica
- Replica Replica, an album by Red Riders
- ReplicaNet, a freeware network program
- Replicant, a type of being in the film Blade Runner
- Replication (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Replica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.