Replicas of Michelangelo's Pietà
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- St. Mary's Cathedral, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Meenkunnam, Kerala, India
- St. John's Cathedral, Bundang, South Korea
- Minor Basilica of the Immaculate Conception Manila Metropolitan Cathedral, Manila, Philippines
- Our Lady of Remedies Parish Malate, Manila, Philippines
- Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral, Baguio City, Philippines
- Loyola Memorial Park Parañaque City, Philippines
- Our Lady of Sorrows Parish, Pasay City, Philippines
- La Verna, Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
- Cathedral of the Good Shepherd, Singapore
- St Laurensius, Alam Sutera, Tangerang Selatan - Banten, Indonesia
- St Mary's Cathedral, Sydney, Australia
- R.K. kerk Sint Cyriacus en Franciscus in Hoorn, Netherlands
- H.H. Simon en Judaskerk in Lattrop, Netherlands
- Church of Our Lady of Sorrows, Poznań, Poland – this copy was used as a model in reconstruction of original after damage in 1972
- The Slater Memorial Museum, Norwich Free Academy, Norwich, CT. Full-sized cast-plaster copy of the original sculpture.
- Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Quebec City, Canada
- Soumaya Museum, Mexico City, Mexico
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Refuge, Matamoros, Mexico
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church] , Anniston Alabama
- Cathedral of St. Andrew (Little Rock, Arkansas), Little Rock, Arkansas
- Cathedral of Christ the Light, Oakland, California
- Hotel Mission De Oro, Santa Nella, California
- Mother of Christ Catholic Church, Miami, Florida
- Our Lady of Sorrows Basilica, Chicago, Illinois – carved in Pietrasanta Italy by Spartaco Palla.
- Alexander Memorial Park Cemetery, Evansville, Indiana. The full-sized marble statue is located inside The Chapel Of Remembrance mausoleum.
- St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Imogene, Iowa
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Wichita, Kansas 
- St. Pius X Catholic Church, Lafayette, Louisiana. 2014 Arte Divine-Vatican Conservatory Foundation, No. 39 of 100, Medium - Cast Marble, Life Size. Donated by the Stuller Family.
- St. Bernard's Parish, Concord, Massachusetts
- Holy Family Catholic Church in Saginaw, Michigan
- St. Mary's Parish, Spring Lake, Michigan
- Cathedral of Saint Paul, National Shrine of the Apostle Paul, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, Missouri 
- Our Mother of Sorrows Cemetery, Reno Nevada. The statue is located at the main entrance to the cemetery
- St. Thomas Aquinas Cathedral, Reno, Nevada (This copy is approved by the Vatican according to the Church bulletin)
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York City
- Queens Museum, Queens, New York
- Wilhelm's Portland Memorial Funeral Home, Portland, Oregon
- The Church of Saint Joseph, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
- St. Alexander Roman Catholic Church, Warren, Rhode Island
- Hamilton Memorial Gardens, Chapel of Devotion, Hixson, Tennessee, United States
- St. Anne's Catholic Church, Beaumont, Texas
- St. Jude Catholic Church, Mansfield, Texas
- Socorro Mission - La Purisima Catholic Church, Socorro, Texas
- Christ United Methodist Church, Salt Lake City, Utah 
- St. Mary of the Lakes Parish, Lakewood, Wisconsin
- Italian Community Center of Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Mission San Buenaventura, Ventura, California. 2018 Arte Divine-Vatican Conservatory Foundation, No. 73/100, Medium-Cast Marble, Life Size.
- The Metropolitan Cathedral of Brasília, Brasilia, Brazil.
- The Church of Nossa Senhora da Conceição, Urussanga, Santa Catarina, Brazil.
- The Church of São Pelegrino, Caxias do Sul, Brazil
- The Church of Santiago Apostol Lampa, Puno, Peru
- Entrance of Cemetery One, Valparaíso, Chile
- Art. "Carlos Slim's Museo Soumaya: 'All desirable things must be accessible'". Telegraph. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- Pieta – Our Lady of Sorrows Basilica, Chicago, Illinois – Exact Replicas on Waymarking.com. Access date: August 26, 2013.
- Archdiocese of Des Moines, Iowa
- "Holy Family Catholic Church – Saginaw". Holyfamilycatholicchurch-saginaw.org. 1962-06-10. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- "St. Marys Parish at 406 E. Savidge Street, Spring Lake, Michigan – The Pieta Statue". Home.catholicweb.com. Archived from the original on 2010-10-02. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "Pieta Replica – Cathedral Basilica Saint Louis". Cathedralstl.org. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "Queens Museum". Queens Museum. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- "stjosephsjimthorpe.com". stjosephsjimthorpe.com. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- "Spreading the Gospel". Northtexascatholic.org. 2013-10-31. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
- "catedral.org.br". catedral.org.br. Retrieved 2014-05-18.
Media related to replicas of Michelangelo's Pietà at Wikimedia Commons