Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A repo or repurchase agreement is a financial instrument.
Repo may also refer to:
- Repossession of collateral for a defaulted loan
- Software repository, a stockpile of software assets such as binaries and source code available on the Internet
- Repository (version control), an on-disk data structure which stores metadata for a set of files and/or directory structure
- Repo 105, an accounting maneuver
- Repo! The Genetic Opera, a 2008 film by Darren Lynn Bousman
- Repo (album), a 2009 album by Black Dice
- Repo (comics), a 2007 limited series from Image Comics by Rick Spears and Rob G.
- Repo, a 1982 Greek film with Katerina Yioulaki
People with the surname
- Eino S. Repo (1919–2002), president of Yleisradio
- Sami Repo (born 1971), Finnish former cross country skier
- Operation Repo, a TV show
- Repo Games, a TV show
- Repo Man (disambiguation)
- Repository (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.