Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A repo or repurchase agreement is a financial instrument.
Repo may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Repo! The Genetic Opera, a 2008 film by Darren Lynn Bousman
- Repo (album), a 2009 album by Black Dice
- Repo (comics), a 2007 limited series from Image Comics by Rick Spears and Rob G.
- Repo, a 1982 Greek film with Katerina Yioulaki
- Software repository, a stockpile of software assets such as binaries and source code available on the Internet
- Repository (version control), an on-disk data structure which stores metadata for a set of files and/or directory structure
- Repo, a multiple Git repository tool
- Eino S. Repo (1919–2002), president of Yleisradio
- Sami Repo (born 1971), Finnish former cross country skier
- Operation Repo, a TV show
- Repo Games, a TV show
- Repo Man (disambiguation)
- Repository (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.