|Look up repo man in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repo Man may refer to:
- Repo man, a repossession agent, a job that entails the retrieval of collateral or outstanding rented or leased objects
- "Repo Man", a ring name used by the former American professional wrestler Barry Darsow
Art, entertainment, and media
- Repo Man (film), a 1984 film by Alex Cox
- Repo Men, a 2010 film by Miguel Sapochnik
- Repo! The Genetic Opera a 2008 musical film by Darren Lynn Bousman
- "Repo Man" (X-Men episode), an episode from the X-Men animated series
- Repo Man, an episode from the TV series Supernatural (season 7)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repo Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.