(Redirected from Repo man)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repo man in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repo Man may refer to:
- Repo man, a repossession agent, a job that entails the retrieval of collateral or outstanding rented or leased objects
Art, entertainment, and media
- Repo Man (film), a 1984 film by Alex Cox
- Repo Men, a 2010 film by Miguel Sapochnik
- Repo! The Genetic Opera, a 2008 musical film by Darren Lynn Bousman
- "Repo Man" (X-Men episode), an episode from the X-Men animated series
- "Repo Man", an episode from the TV series Supernatural
- "Repo Man" (soundtrack), soundtrack to the eponymous 1984 film Repo Man
- "Rep Man", a song from the album by Iggy Pop
- "Repo Man", a song from the 2010 album God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise
- Repo Man (wrestler), a ring name used by American professional wrestler Barry Darsow (born 1959)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repo Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.