Report from Practically Nowhere
Report from Practically Nowhere is a 1959 humorous travelogue by American journalist John Sack, illustrated by Shel Silverstein. The book consists of thirteen profiles of microstates, principalities, autonomous areas, and other places visited by the author:
- San Marino
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- Mount Athos
- "Report from Practically Nowhere". The New York Times Book Review. 1: 502. 1959. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- Gowran, Clay (March 8, 1959). "Delightful Travel Book on Unknown Countries". Chicago Daily Tribune: D4. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "Report from Practically Nowhere". Newsweek. 53: 98. 1959. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- "Books: The Wily Wali". Time. 73 (11). March 16, 1959. Retrieved 2011-05-07.