Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up representative or Rep. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Representative may refer to:
- Representative democracy, type of democracy in which elected officials represent a group of people
- House of Representatives, legislative body in various countries or sub-national entities
- Legislator, someone who is a member of a legislature
- Representative sample, in statistics a sample or subset meant to represent a population
- Representative director (Japan), most senior executive in charge of managing a corporation in Japan
- All pages with titles beginning with Representative
- Representation (disambiguation)
- Rep (disambiguation)
- Presentative (disambiguation)
- Special Representative, a diplomatic rank
- The Representative (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Representative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.