Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repression in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repression may refer to:
- Memory inhibition, the ability to filter irrelevant memories from attempts to recall
- Political repression, the oppression or persecution of an individual or group for political reasons
- Psychological repression, the psychological act of excluding desires and impulses from one's consciousness
- Social repression, the socially supported mistreatment and exploitation of a group of individuals
- Genetic repression, the down-regulation of gene transcription by the action of repressor proteins binding to a promoter
- "Repression" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: Voyager, the fourth episode of the seventh (and final) season of the series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repression.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.