From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reproduction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reproduction may mean:
- Reproduction, the biological process by which new individual organisms are produced
- Self-replication, mechanical, memetic and other form of self-replication
- Reproduction (economics), in Marxian economics, recurrent (or cyclical) processes by which the initial conditions necessary for economic activity to occur are constantly re-created
- Reproduction (album), a 1979 album by British electronic band The Human League
- Reproductions (album), a 2007 album by singer Charlotte Martin
- Reproducibility, the ability for a scientific experiment to be performed multiple times
- Reproduction Auto parts, remanufacturing of obsolete automotive spares
- Social (or cultural) reproduction, a sociological phenomenon
- Sound reproduction, audio recording and replay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reproduction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.