Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reproduction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reproduction may mean:
- Reproduction, the biological process by which new individual organisms are produced
- Self-replication, mechanical, memetic and other form of self-replication
- Reproduction (economics), in Marxian economics, recurrent (or cyclical) processes by which the initial conditions necessary for economic activity to occur are constantly re-created
- Reproducibility, the ability for a scientific experiment to be performed multiple times
- Reproduction Auto parts, remanufacturing of obsolete automotive spares
- Social (or cultural) reproduction, a sociological phenomenon
- Sound reproduction, audio recording and replay
- Reproduction (journal)
- Reproduction (album), a 1979 album by British electronic band The Human League
- Reproductions (album), a 2007 album by singer Charlotte Martin
- Reproduction (novel), see Ian Williams (writer)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reproduction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.