From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reptilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reptilian may refer to:
- Reptiles and their qualities
- Reptilians, malevolent reptilian humanoids featured in conspiracy theories and alien abduction accounts
- List of reptilian humanoids, reptilian humanoids in fiction and mythology generally
- Reptilian (film), the American title for the 1999 South Korean kaiju film remake of Yonggary (1967)
- Reptilian (album), album by the Norwegian extreme metal group Keep of Kalessin
- "Reptilia", music single by The Strokes
- Reptilian complex (brain theory)
- Reptilians, album by the American electronica band Starfucker
- "Reptile's Theme", music single by the American producer Skrillex
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reptilian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.