(Redirected from Reptilians)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reptilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reptilian may refer to:
- Reptiles and their qualities
- Reptilian humanoids, benevolent, and malevolent reptilian humanoids featured in conspiracy theories, fiction and alien abduction accounts
- List of reptilian humanoids, reptilian humanoids in fiction and mythology generally
- Reptilian (film), the American title for the 1999 South Korean kaiju film remake of Yonggary (1967)
- Reptilian (album), album by the Norwegian extreme metal group Keep of Kalessin
- "Reptilia", music single by The Strokes
- Reptilian complex (brain theory)
- Reptilians, album by the American electronica band STRFKR
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reptilian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.