(Redirected from Reptilians)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reptilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reptilian may refer to:
- Reptiles and their qualities
- Reptilian humanoid, anthropomorphic reptiles in folklore and fiction
- Reptilian conspiracy theory, fringe theory alleging the existence of shape-shifting reptilian aliens
- Reptilian (film), the American title for the 1999 South Korean kaiju film remake of Yonggary (1967)
- Reptilian (album), album by the Norwegian extreme metal group Keep of Kalessin
- "Reptilia", music single by The Strokes
- Reptilian complex (brain theory)
- Reptilians, album by the American electronica band STRFKR
- Reptiloid (film), a 2013 Croatian short film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reptilian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.