Republic of China (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Republic of China in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Republic of China is a state in East Asia, now commonly known as Taiwan.
Republic of China may also refer to:
- The Republic of China (1912–49), China, from the end of the Qing dynasty to its move to Taiwan
- The Provisional Government of the Republic of China (1912), the government of republican China established in 1912
- The Beiyang government, the government of northern China, 1913–1928
- The Nationalist government, the government of China after the above two merged, 1928–1948
- The People's Revolutionary Government of the Republic of China, known as the Fukien People's Government, a short-lived an anti-Kuomintang government in the Republic of China's Fukien province (1933-1934)
- The Reorganized National Government of the Republic of China, a puppet government supported by Japan, 1940–1945
- The Provisional Government of the Republic of China (1937–40), a puppet government supported by Japan, 1937–1940
- The Government of the Republic of China, the government of Republic of China, now commonly known as Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Republic of China.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.