Republic of Crimea (disambiguation)
Republic of Crimea may refer to:
- Republic of Crimea, a federal subject of Russia;
- Republic of Crimea (country), a short-lived country created by the Declaration of Independence of the Republic of Crimea in 2014;
- Republic of Crimea (1992-1995), the autonomous sovereign republic of Ukraine created by Act of declaration of the state ownership in 1992;
- Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the autonomous republic of Ukraine;
- Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (1921–1945), autonomous Soviet Socialist republic within the Russian SFSR, Soviet Union;
- Crimean People's Republic, a short-lived secular Muslim state which existed from December 1917 to January 1918.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.