From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up repudiation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repudiation may refer to:
- Repudiation (marriage), the formal act by which a husband forcibly renounces his wife in certain cultures and religions
- Disownment, the formal act by which a parent forcibly renounces his child
- Anticipatory repudiation is a term in the law of contracts that describes a declaration by one party (the promising party) to a contract that they do not intend to live up to their obligations under the contract
- Non-repudiation is the concept of ensuring that a party in a dispute cannot repudiate, or refute the validity of a statement or contract
- Repudiation (religion), the act of refusing and no longer accepting a philosophical or religious doctrine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repudiation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.