From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up repulsion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repulsion may refer to:
- Disgust, or repulsion, an emotional response to something considered offensive or unpleasant
- Repulsion, a type of genetic linkage
- Repulsion in physics, Coulomb's law
- Repulsion in diamagnetism, which pushes two bodies away from each other
- Repulsion theory, in botany
In the arts:
- Repulsion (band), a death metal / grindcore band
- Repulsion (film), a 1965 horror film directed by Roman Polański
- "Repulsion", a 1985 song by Dinosaur Jr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repulsion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.