Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up repulsion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Repulsion may refer to:
- Disgust, or repulsion, an emotional response to something considered offensive or unpleasant
- Repulsion, a type of genetic linkage
- Repulsion in physics, Coulomb's law
- Repulsion in diamagnetism, which pushes two bodies away from each other
- Repulsion theory, in botany
In the arts:
- Repulsion (band), a grindcore band
- Repulsion (film), a 1965 horror film directed by Roman Polański
- "Repulsion", a 1985 song by Dinosaur Jr
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Repulsion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.