Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up resampling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resampling may refer to:
- Resampling (audio), several related audio processes
- Resampling (statistics), resampling methods in statistics
- Resampling (bitmap), scaling of bitmap images
- Sample rate conversion
- Sampling (information theory)
- Signal (information theory)
- Data conversion
- Multivariate interpolation
- Subsampling (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resampling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.