Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rescission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rescission is the noun form of the verb "to rescind." It may refer to:
- Rescission (contract law)
- Rescission bill, a procedure to rescind previously appropriated funding in the United States
- A synonym for repeal in parliamentary procedure
- Several bills which have used the term in their names:
- The Rescissory Act 1661, by which the Scottish parliament annulled the legislation of the last twenty years, covering the time of the Commonwealth and Wars of the Three Kingdoms.
- The Rescission Act of 1946, a United States law that retroactively annulled benefits that would have been payable to Filipino troops during the time that the Philippines was a U.S. territory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rescission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.