From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rescue or rescuing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rescue refers to operations that usually involve the saving of life, or prevention of additional injury.
It may also refer to:
- Rescue (British Archaeological Trust), a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom
- Rescue (TV series), a 13-part documentary series focused on air-sea rescue work
- Rescue, California
- Rescue, Missouri
- Rescue, the former codename of Pepper Potts in the Iron Man comics
- World Life Saving Championships, biannual life saving sport event, styled Rescue
- "Rescue" (Echo & the Bunnymen song), the second single released by the band Echo & the Bunnymen
- Rescue (group), a Christian a cappella quartet of musical performers operating out of Gresham, Oregon
- "Rescue" (KAT-TUN song), the tenth single by Japanese boy band, KAT-TUN
- Rescue (Sanjay Mishra album)
- Rescue (Silverstein album), 2011 album
- Rescue (band), a five-piece alternative rock-folk band from St Albans in the United Kingdom
- Computer games
- Rescue (video game), a computer game published by Mastertronic in 1987 for the ZX Spectrum
- Rescue!, a Macintosh shareware computer game first released in April 1993 by Tom Spreen
- Rescue: The Embassy Mission, the Nintendo Entertainment System port of Hostages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rescue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.