From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Research Paper)
Research paper may refer to:
- Academic paper (also called scholarly paper), which is published in academic journals and contains original research results or reviews existing results or show a totally new invention
- Position paper, an essay that represents the author's opinion
- Term paper, written by high school or college students
- Thesis or dissertation, a document submitted in support of a candidature for a degree or professional qualification, presenting the author's research and findings
- Academic publishing, the subfield of publishing which distributes academic research and scholarship.
- Academic writing, which is any writing assignment given in an academic setting.
- Scientific writing, which reports original, empirical and theoretical work within a scientific field.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Research paper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.