Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up resemblance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resemblance may refer to:
- Resemblance nominalism
- Family Resemblance (anthropology)
- Ludwig Wittgenstein's family resemblances
- In text mining, the degree to which two documents resemble each other, calculated using shingles
- No Resemblance Whatsoever, a 1995 album by American singer-songwriter Dan Fogelberg and jazz flutist Tim Weisberg
- Facial resemblance, a word that has been observed to enhance trustworthiness
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resemblance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.