Number of locations
|Europe, Asia, and Middle East|
The LPP company was established in 1989 and the first stores under the Reserved fashion brand were opened in 1999. The founders of the company are Marek Piechocki, a civil engineering graduate from the Gdańsk University of Technology and businessman Jerzy Lubianiec.
Besides Poland, stores are located in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Slovakia, Ukraine, Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Belarus, Great Britain and in Israel.
September 2016, it was announced that Reserved would be taking over the lease on the former British Home Stores (BHS) flagship store on London's Oxford Street. The store officially opened on 6 September 2017.
The company has collaborated with a number of artists and models who participated in advertising campaigns of the brand including Kate Moss, Kendall Jenner, Cindy Crawford, Adwoa Aboah, Jourdan Dunn, Jon Kortajarena and Irina Shayk.
- "At a glance: Polish retailer LPP, the fashion giant nearing a UK debut | News | Retail Week". retail-week.com. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Polish Companies Highly Value Hamburg For Their Expansion Plans | Hamburg News". hamburg-news.hamburg. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Polish retailer LPP Group opens largest Reserved store in Russia - Future of retail business in middle east". imagesretailme.com. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Can Poland's answer to Topshop make it on Oxford Street?". Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- "The very first Reserved store in Germany - Retailnet.eu". retailnet.eu. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Reserved! Polish fashion chain moves into BHS flagship store | Business | The Guardian". theguardian.com. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "BHS to lease Oxford Street flagship to Polish fashion giant LPP | News | Retail Week". retail-week.com. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "BHS to lease Oxford Street flagship to Polish retailer | News | Drapers". drapersonline.com. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "BHS lines up windfall from flagship store | The Sunday Times". thesundaytimes.co.uk. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Why you need to know about high street brand Reserved". harpersbazaar.co.uk. 6 September 2017. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Stevens, Ben (9 August 2017). "Reserved recruits Kate Moss ahead of UK debut on Oxford Street". retailgazette.co.uk. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- "The very first Reserved store in Kazakhstan- Harpersbazaar.kz". harpersbazaar.kz. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "Kate Moss opens Reserved store in London as Polish brand makes its debut on the UK high street". Retrieved 1 November 2019.
- "Kendall Jenner wows in stunning new ad for high street fashion kings Reserved". Retrieved 1 November 2019.
- "Reserved's new campaign video stars Kendall Jenner as you've never seen her before". Retrieved 1 November 2019.
- "First Look: Cindy Crawford Returns To The '80s For Reserved SS18". Retrieved 1 November 2019.
- "Adwoa, Jourdan, Irina And Jon Team Up For Reserved's Christmas Campaign". Retrieved 1 November 2019.