From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reservoir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reservoir is an artificial lake.
Reservoir may also refer to:
- A thermodynamic reservoir, an ideal thermodynamical system.
- Reservoir, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Reservoir, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Reservoir, California, a former settlement in California, United States
- Reservoir (album), 2009 album by Fanfarlo
- Reservoir (EP), 2003 EP by Fionn Regan
- Reservoir (MBTA station), a streetcar stop on the Boston subway
- Reservoir (Rauschenberg), a 1961 painting by Robert Rauschenberg
- Natural reservoir, an alternate or passive host for a disease
- Fomite, any inanimate object or substance capable of carrying infectious organisms
- Petroleum reservoir, a subsurface pool of hydrocarbons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reservoir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.