Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up resettlement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resettlement may refer to:
- Population transfer, movement of a large group of people from one region to another
- Refugee resettlement, a voluntary UN Refugee Agency program
- Resettlement Administration, a New Deal federal agency
- Resettlement Department, a department of the Hong Kong government
- Resettlement (Newfoundland), an approach to centralize the population into growth areas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resettlement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.