Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up resettlement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resettlement may refer to:
- Population transfer, movement of a large group of people from one region to another
- Refugee resettlement, a voluntary UN Refugee Agency program
- Resettlement Administration, a New Deal federal agency
- Resettlement Department, a department of the Hong Kong government
- Resettlement (Newfoundland), an approach to centralize the population into growth areas
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resettlement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.