From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up residence time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Residence time may refer to:
- Residence time distribution, a probability distribution function that describes the amount of time a fluid element could spend inside a chemical reactor
- Residence time (fluid dynamics), the average amount of time that a particle spends in a particular system
- Residence time of lake water, the time that water spends in a particular lake
- Residence time (statistics), the average amount of time it takes for a random process to reach a certain boundary value
- Mean residence time, the average amount of time that a single molecule of drug stays in the body
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Residence time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.