Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up residency or residencies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Residency may refer to:
- Residency (domicile), the act of establishing or maintaining a residence in a given place
- Permanent residency, indefinite residence within a country despite not having citizenship
- Residency (medicine), a stage of postgraduate medical training
- Residency (pharmacy), a stage of postgraduate pharmaceutical training
- Artist-in-residence, a program to sponsor the residence and work of artists
- Concert residency. a series of concerts performed at one venue.
- Residency (country subdivision), an administrative division, notably for indirect rule, in the British and Dutch colonial Empires
- Residencies of British India, equivalent to a colonial agency but established at a single major princely court
- Ambassadorial residence, the home of an ambassador
- Resident (disambiguation)
- The Residency (disambiguation), the name of the official residence of a Resident, Resident Commissioner or Resident Councillor in the British Empire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Residency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.