|Look up residency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Residency may refer to :
- Residency (domicile), the act of establishing or maintaining a residence in a given place
- Permanent residency, indefinite residence within a country despite not having citizenship
- Residency (country subdivision), an administrative division, notably for indirect rule, in the British and Dutch colonial Empires
- Residencies of British India, equivalent to a colonial agency but established at a single major princely court
- The Residency (disambiguation), the name of the official residence of a Resident, Resident Commissioner or Resident Councillor in the British Empire
- Ambassadorial residence
- Residency (medicine), a stage of postgraduate medical training
- Residency (pharmacy), a stage of postgraduate pharmaceutical training
- Artist in residence, a program to sponsor the residence and work of artists
- Residency show. a series of concerts performed at one venue.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Residency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.