Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up resident in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resident, literally person who maintains residency (domicile) in a given place, may refer to :
People and functions
- Resident (diplomacy)
- Resident (medicine), a stage of postgraduate medical training
- Resident (pharmacy), a stage of postgraduate pharmaceutical training
- Resident, a person who has tax residence in a country or jurisdiction
- Resident, a patient at a long-term care facility
- Resident (Second Life), a member of the Second Life community
- Resident DJ, a DJ who performs at a venue on a regular basis or permanently.
- Resident (magazine), an Austrian music magazine
- The Resident (film), a 2011 film starring Hilary Swank, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Christopher Lee
- The Resident (TV series), a 2018 American medical drama television series that airs on Fox
- The Residents, an American avant garde music and visual arts group
- Resident module, a program that stays in memory throughout the lifetime of a computing session
- Resident bird, a bird that does not migrate
- Resident spy, a spy who operates in a foreign country
- Chief resident (disambiguation)
- Residency (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resident.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.