Jump to navigation Jump to search
Resin may refer to:
- Resins are hydrocarbon secretions of many plants, particularly coniferous trees.
- Ion-exchange resin, an insoluble matrix (or support structure) normally in the form of small beads fabricated from an organic polymer substrate
- Synthetic resin, an artificial chemical substance which hardens irreversibly, usually a thermosetting plastic or one of the monomeric components thereof
- Resin, a common name for hashish, the resin of cannabis
- Small spherical polymer beads used in synthetic chemistry, specifically solid-phase synthesis
- Resin or Rezin was the name of the last known king of Ancient Syria
- Vladimir Resin, appointed acting mayor of Moscow on 28 September 2010
- "Resin", a song from the album Colony by Swedish melodic death metal band In Flames
- Resin (software), Caucho's Java servlet container, application server and PHP server
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.