Resorts of the Canadian Rockies (company)
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. (RCR) is the largest private ski resort owner/operator in Canada, owning six ski resorts across Canada.
The company owns Nakiska in Alberta as well as Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort and Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in British Columbia. Resorts outside the Canadian Rockies are Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham Mountain Resort in Quebec.
RCR also owns and manages a number of hotels, backcountry lodges and golf courses, including Trickle Creek Golf Resort and Trickle Creek Lodge in Kimberley, Wintergreen Golf and Country Club in Bragg Creek, and The Slope Side (formerly Wolf's Den) and Lizard Creek Lodges in Fernie.
- tricklecreek.com - Official website of Trickle Creek Golf Resort
- tricklecreeklodge.com - Official website of the Trickle Creek Lodge
- wintergreengolf.com - Official website of Wintergreen Golf Resort
- "Kicking Horse Resort officially in RCR hands" - Grant, Annalee, Cranbrook Daily Townsman, Cranbrook, BC (3 January, 2012)
- Resorts of the Canadian Rockies - Official website
|This article about a hotel or resort in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|