Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up resource in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A resource is a source or supply from which benefit is produced, typically of limited availability.
Resource may also refer to:
- Natural resources, anything obtained from the environment to satisfy human needs and wants
- Water resources, sources of water that are useful or potentially useful
- Resource (biology), substances or objects required by a biological organism for normal maintenance, growth, and reproduction
- Resource (economics), commodity, service, or other asset used in production of goods and services, including
- Resource (computing), physical or virtual entities of limited availability (e.g., memory, processing capacity, and network speed), including
- Computational resource, resource used for solving a computational problem
- Web resource, anything identified by a Uniform Resource Identifier which can be found in a certain location
- Resource fork, data associated with a Mac OS file
- Resource (Windows), data embedded in EXE and DLL files
- Resource (Java), application data
- Resource (band), a former German electronic dance group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resource.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.