|Look up response, respond, or rejoinder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Response may refer to:
- Response (album), a studio album by Phil Wickham
- Response (company), a call centre company based in Scotland
- Response (liturgy), a line answering a versicle
- Response (music) or antiphon, a response to a psalm or other part of a religious service
- The second half of Call and response (music), widespread musical structure
- The Response (film)
- Output or response, the result of telecommunications input
- Response, a phase in emergency management
- The second half of the stimulus-response relationship in psychology
- The National War Memorial (Canada), also known as The Response
- The Northumberland Fusiliers Memorial in Newcastle upon Tyne, titled "The Response"
- Response, a print and online magazine of Christian thought published by Seattle Pacific University
- Response variable, or the realization thereof
- Answer (disambiguation)
- Action (disambiguation)
- Transient response
- Steady-state response
- Stimulus-response model, in statistics
- Response rate (survey)
- Responsions, an examination formerly required for a degree at Oxford University
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Response.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.