From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up response time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Response time may refer to:
- The time lagged between the input and the output signal which depends upon the value of passive components used.
- Response time (technology), the time a generic system or functional unit takes to react to a given input
- Responsiveness, how quickly an interactive system responds to user input
- Round-trip delay time, in telecommunications
- Emergency response time, the amount of time that emergency responders take to arrive at the scene of an incident from the time that the emergency response system was activated
- Reaction time, the elapsed time between the presentation of a sensory stimulus and the subsequent behavioral response, in Mental chronometry
- Search response time or query response time, the time it takes a web server to respond when it receives a query
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Response time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.