Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up response time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Response time may refer to:
- The time lag between an electronic input and the output signal which depends upon the value of passive components used.
- Responsiveness, how quickly an interactive system responds to user input
- Response time (biology), the elapsed time from the presentation of a sensory stimulus to the completion of the subsequent behavioral response
- Response time (technology), the time a generic system or functional unit takes to react to a given input
- Round-trip delay time, in telecommunications
- Emergency response time, the amount of time that emergency responders take to arrive at the scene of an incident from the time that the emergency response system was activated
- Search response time or query response time, the time it takes a web server to respond when it receives a query
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Response time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.