From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rest may refer to:
Rest may also refer to:
- Rest (finance), a financial terminology
- Rest (music), a pause in a piece of music
- Rest (physics), the relation between two observers
- Rest (album), a 2008 album by Gregor Samsa
- Rest (band), Irish instrumental doom metal band
- Rest, Kansas, a community in the United States
- Bank reserves, holdings in accounts at the Bank of England, plus cash in bank vaults
- Support (structure)
REST written as an abbreviation may refer to:
- RE1-silencing transcription factor, a human gene
- Replica Exchange with Solute Tempering, an enhanced sampling technique in Molecular Dynamics
- Representational state transfer, a software architecture for distributed systems, including RESTful API web services
- Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique, a sensory deprivation technique
- ReStructuredText, a lightweight markup language
- RE-usable Schema Toolset, a prototype software for developing relational database schema (which are the set of of tables, fields within tables and table relationships that constitute a database) by drawing upon a library of reusable database schema designs. The resulting database schema can then be automatically converted to a form that is executable on a chosen database platform. This software was created by Anita Dutt and details about it were published in 1996.
- Retail Employees Superannuation Trust, Australia's largest superannuation fund by membership
- Revised Extended Standard Theory, a theory of linguistic competence developed by Noam Chomsky in the mid-1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.