|Look up restaurant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A restaurant is a place to eat.
Restaurant may also refer to:
- The Restaurant (UK TV series), BBC Two TV show featuring Raymond Blanc
- The Restaurant (Irish TV series), an RTÉ television series featuring celebrity head chefs each week
- Restaurant (magazine), a British magazine
- Restaurant (1965 film), film directed by Andy Warhol at The Factory
- Restaurant (1998 film), a romantic film starring Adrien Brody and Elise Neal, directed by Eric Bross
- Restaurant (2006 film), a Marathi language movie directed by Sachin Kundalkar
- Restaurateur, term for a person who opens and runs a restaurant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Restaurant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.