Restaurant management software
Restaurant management software is the collective term for software that is used to aid in restaurant operations. This is mainly POS software, but can include other types of software as well. Such software usually assists with ordering, billing, inventory management, and queue management, and can be broadly divided into FOH (front of house) and BOH (back of house) software. Benefits of using software to manage aspects of restaurant operations include efficiency and a reduction in customer wait times, as well as preventing employee scams.
- "Let's end the confusion on what "restaurant management software" really means". Crunchtime. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- "The 2016 Smart Decision Guide to Restaurant Management and POS Systems" (PDF). Oracle Hospitality. Starfleet Media. 2016. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- Bortone, Brad (20 June 2017). "Why Scalability Is Priority 1 For Restaurant Management Systems". Restaurant Insider. Upserve. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "Penguin MAX & Penguin MIN - Restaurant Management Software". Penguin App. Prompt Softech. 2017. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- Bushnell, Mona (11 October 2017). "5 Restaurant Employee Scams That Will Cost Your Business Big". Business.com. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
|This article related to a type of software is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|