From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Resurrection Man)
Resurrection man or resurrection men may refer to:
- A term for a "body snatcher"—a person who secretly exhumes dead bodies to sell them
- "The Resurrection Man", a fictional body snatcher and serial killer, the principal villain of the gothic novel serial The Mysteries of London
- Resurrection Men, a 2002 novel by Ian Rankin, thirteenth of the Inspector Rebus novels.
- "Resurrection Men" (Rebus), a 2007 episode of the Scottish crime drama Rebus
- Resurrection Man (comics), a DC Comics superhero character
- Resurrection Man (film), a 1998 film directed by Marc Evans
- Resurrection Man, a 1994 novel by Eoin McNamee
- Resurrection Man, a 1995 novel by Sean Stewart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Resurrection man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.