From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Reti or Réti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reti or Réti may refer to:
- Reti, a Star Wars character (see List of minor Star Wars characters#Reti)
- Reti, Estonia, village in Põdrala Parish, Valga County, Estonia
- Réti Opening, chess opening named after Richard Réti
- Réti endgame study, a chess endgame study by Richard Réti
- Reti, Pakistan, a town in Pakistan.
- Reti, means sand in Hindi language, in placenames like Muni Ki Reti and Raman Reti
- Reti (film), a 2016 Marathi movie
RETI may be short for:
- Rhithron Feeding Type Index, (from German: Rhitron Ernährungstypen Index), a parameter of ecology to describe and evaluate trophic relationships between invertebrates in small streams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.