Jump to navigation Jump to search
The retina is a light-sensitive layer of tissue, lining the inner surface of the eye.
Retina may also refer to:
- Kodak Retina, a series of cameras made from 1936 to 1969
- Retina Display, brand names used by Apple Inc. for screens with a high pixel density
- Retina (or More Fun Than a Vat of Love), a 2010 album by How to Swim
- Retina (software), a network vulnerability scanner application
- Retinal, a form of vitamin A
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Retina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.