Jump to navigation Jump to search
Retirement is the end of a person's career, usually due to old age.
Retirement may also refer to:
- Retired number, a sports team discontinuing the use of a uniform number in honor of an outstanding member who held the number
- In baseball, the process of putting out a member of the batting team
- In motorsport, the term given to a competitor failing to complete a race, for example through accident, mechanical failure or the withdrawal of the competitor after the race has started.
- In tennis, whereby a player has aggregated an injury during a match and thus is unable to continue; handing victory to his or her opponent.
- Retirement (Beanie Baby), the end of production of a Ty Beanie Baby
- Retirement Living TV
- Military term for withdrawal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Retirement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.