Retirement Systems of Alabama
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Retirement Systems of Alabama is the administrator of the pension fund for employees of the state of Alabama. It is headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama, U.S.. David G. Bronner is the chief executive officer.
Under Bronner's leadership, RSA has made a number of large investments, some of them highly public. Its best known development, and likely its most successful, is the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, a chain of eleven golf course complexes throughout the state. Since the beginning of the 21st century, RSA has been ranked among the 20 largest internally funded pension funds in the world.
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
- Community Newspaper Holdings
- 55 Water Street, the largest office building by floor area in New York City
- Raycom Media
- The Grand Hotel, Point Clear, Alabama, U.S.
- RSA Battle House Tower, Mobile, Alabama, U.S.
- RSA Tower, Montgomery, Alabama, U.S.
- RSA Dexter Avenue Building, Montgomery, Alabama, U.S.
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort and Spa, Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.
- Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center, Montgomery, Alabama, U.S.
- Van Antwerp Building, Mobile, Alabama, U.S.
- "Alabama's Pension Fund Learns How Not To Do A Deal". BusinessWeek. May 4, 1997.