From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up retroactive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Retroactive may refer to:
- Retroactive (album), an album by Grand Puba
- Retro-active, an album by Karizma
- Retro Active, an album by Def Leppard
- Retroactive (film), a 1997 movie starring James Belushi and Kylie Travis
- All pages beginning with "Retroactiv"
- Retroactive law, another term for ex post facto law or
- Retroactive continuity in fiction
- Retrospective, often synonymous when used as an adjective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Retroactive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.