Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up retroactive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Retroactive may refer to:
- Retroactive (album), an album by Grand Puba
- Retro-active, an album by Karizma
- Retro Active, an album by Def Leppard
- Retroactive (film), a 1997 movie starring James Belushi and Kylie Travis
- All pages beginning with Retroactiv
- Retroactive law, another term for ex post facto law
- Retroactive data structures, data structures that allow modifications to past actions
- Retroactive continuity in fiction
- Retrospective, often synonymous when used as an adjective
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Retroactive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.