Return to PopoloCrois
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale|
|Composer(s)||Tetsuo Ishikawa |
|Series||Story of Seasons|
|Genre(s)||Farm simulation, role-playing|
James Cunningham of Hardcore Gamer gave the game a 4 out of 5 saying, "While it takes a bit to get all its gameplay elements into place, Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairy Tale is thoroughly charming from the very start." Chris Carter from Destructoid rated the game a 7/10 saying, "The core story is roughly 30 hours or so, but you can mess around with all of the side content and the farming aspect for far beyond that, which is a perfect excuse to spend weeks on end with a portable."
- McFerran, Damien. "Looks Like We May Get To Play PopoloCrois Harvest Moon After All". Nintendo Life. Retrieved 5 June 2015.
- "Nintendo Download 18th February (Europe)". Nintendo Life. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- "Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale for 3DS Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 25, 2018.
- Chris Carter (1 March 2016). "Review: Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale". Destructoid. Retrieved February 1, 2018.
- Cunningham, James (1 March 2016). "Review: Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairy Tale". Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
|This article about a role-playing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|