From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Reuben (disambiguation).
|Look up Ruben, Ruben, or Rubén in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reuben is a Biblical male first name. See Reuben (Bible). The Portuguese version takes the form Rúben, in Spanish Rubén, in Catalan Rubèn and in Dutch and Armenian Ruben.
It may also be a surname.
As a given name
- Reuben Agboola (born 1962), Nigerian former professional footballer
- Rubén Aguiar (born 1956), Argentine long-distance runner
- Rubén Alonso Rosales Salvadorian politician
- Rubén Amaro, Jr. (born 1965), American Major League Baseball baseball player and general manager
- Rubén Blades (born 1948), Panamanian salsa singer, songwriter, actor, Latin jazz musician and activist
- Ruben Cain, birth name of Robert Gibson (wrestler) (born 1958), professional wrestler
- Rubén Castro (born 1981), Spanish professional footballer
- Rubén Espinoza (born 1961), Chilean former professional footballer
- (Reuben) Rube Goldberg (1883–1970), American cartoonist and creator of Rube Goldberg devices
- Reuben Fine (1919–1993), American chess player, psychologist, university professor, and author
- Ruben Houkes (born 1979), Dutch judoka
- Reuben James (c. 1776–1838), a United States Navy boatswain's mate
- Ruben Lagus (1896–1959), Finnish general
- Rubén Limardo (born 1985), Venezuelan fencer
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek (born 1996), English footballer
- Rubén Iván Martínez (born 1984), Spanish professional footballer also known simply as Rubén
- Rueben Mayes, Canadian former American football player
- Rubén Maza (born 1967), Venezuelan long-distance runner
- Reuben Noble-Lazarus (born 1993), English professional footballer
- Rubén Rangel (born 1977), Venezuelan road racing cyclist
- Ruben Rausing (1895–1983), founder of the food packaging company Tetra Pak
- Reuben Reid (born 1988), English professional footballer
- Ruben Studdard (born 1978), American singer, winner of American Idol season 2
- Reuben Sturman (1924–1997), American pornographer and businessman from Ohio
- Ruben Wiki (born 1973), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Reuben (Lilo & Stitch), a character in Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Reuben, a character from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- Reuben, in the movie Ocean's Eleven
- Reuben Kincaid, band manager of The Partridge Family
People with the family name
- David and Simon Reuben, billionaire entrepreneurs in the UK
- John Reuben (born John Reuben Zappin in 1979), American Christian hip-hop artist
- Julie Reuben (born 1960), historian interested in the role of education in American society and culture
- Karl Ruben, Danish chess master
- Sam Ruben (1913–1943), American biochemist known for his work on carbon fixation in photosynthesis and discovery of carbon-14, born Charles Rubenstein
- Samuel Ruben (1900–1988), American inventor and founder of Duracell
- Scott Reuben (born 1958), disgraced American anesthesiologist and professor
- Stewart Reuben (born 1939), British chess player, chess arbiter, and poker author
- Reuben sandwich, a hot sandwich made with corned beef
- All pages beginning with "Reuben"
- All pages with titles containing "Reuben"
- All pages beginning with "Ruben"
- All pages with titles containing "Ruben"
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|